Fall In Love With Fall

Hi guys!! Today I am sharing my 2nd card for the release of Art Impressions collaboration with Simon Says Stamp! Today's card is a cozy pumpkin scene with warn fall colors. This set will be available while supplies last, so don't wait on this one!! I will have 1 more project to share tomorrow. For this card, I made it into an A2 size. I colored up the pumpkin queens with my Copic markers.  I then added some Altenew enamel dots and used papers from Art Impressions, as well.

 

  







 Materials Used


Inks

Pink Fresh Ink Pad in Sky Blue 


Copic Markers

G24, G21, G20, YR21, YR23, YR24, E37, E59, E25, E00, G12, E35, E33, E43, E41, E42, G19, E000, R56, YR18, YR16, B99, E04, E21, E11, E55, R20, Y35, YR15, E08, B93, R08, B97, R59, B95, 


Stamps

SSE26A Pumpkin Queens 


Papers

Fall paper pack from Art Impressions 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floral Shop Water Color Card

Pumpkin Queens!

My Goodness!!