Hello! Today I am sharing a card made with Unity Stamp Co stamps. I do love these retro stamps that they make. They make a card go together quickly and look really cute.
I used paper from a paper collection that they have to match these stamps. The image was colored with Copic markers. I also added some enamel dots for some dimension. Super simple and fun!
Hello!! I am testing out two platforms to see what I like best for a blog. This is the first test post. Today I am showing an adorable card using watercolor stamps from Art Impressions. They have such a a fun and unique line of stamps and I have never seen anything quite like these. Give them try!
Hey everyone!! I have an exciting post to share! Today is the release of Art Impressions collaboration with Simon Says Stamp! I absolutely LOVE this stamp and die set! I have been dying to share this with you all. This set will be available while supplies last, so don't wait on this one!! I will have 2 more projects to share in the coming days. For this card, I made it into a 6x6 size so that I could also make a pumpkin patch background. I did this by using dies and stencils from Honeybee Stamps. The set from Honeybee is called Farmhouse Fields. I colored up the pumpkin queens with my Copic markers. This card honestly made me SO ready for fall. I then added some Altenew enamel dots. That is it! Materials Used Inks Pink Fresh Ink Pads in Gathered Twigs, Olive, Misty Coast, Sweet Mustard, Lush Forest, Bay Leaf, Candy Apple, Spanish Moss and Persimmon. Copic Markers E37, E08, E35, R59, YG97, R56, YG95, E53, E55, N5, E51, YR15, YG99, G29, YR23, E000, B99...
Good afternoon!! I have a card from @unitystampco today! I love these old time stamps!! So cute!!!! This image was colored with Copic markers. I used paper from one of their paper packs as well.
Comments
Post a Comment