Pumpkin Queens Nighttime Halloween StampsScene

Hey everyone!! Today I am sharing my last card for the release of Art Impressions collaboration with Simon Says Stamp! Today's card is a spooky scene perfect for Halloween! I couldn't resist doing a Halloween scene. This set will be available while supplies last, so don't wait!!  For this card, I made it into an 6x6 size so I could add the tree background. The tree is from Purple Onion Designs. I colored up this scene with my Copic markers and used some dark blue ink for the background. I made stencils for the tree and ladies so that I could make the background sky. 





 Materials Used

Stamps
Pumpkin Queens SSE26A available at Simon Says Stamps while supplies last
Art Impressions 5601 Halloween Accessory Set
Background tree by Purple Onion Designs

Copic Markers
R59, R20, E000, E13, E00, E21, B99, B97, YR18, YR16, E08, YR15, N8, N9, N6, N3, N2, R89, R85, B95, E79, E59, E30, N5, N7, YR24, YR23, E43, YR12, E71, R56, N4, E35, YG97, YG99, E37, B0000, R08, YG95

Pink Fresh Inks
Licorice
Stargazer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Queens!

Floral Shop Water Color Card

Spooky Skeleton