Hey Friend Crow Card

 

Good morning, everyone. Today I am sharing a card I made using to cute stamp sets from Art Impressions. The crow and the birdhouse come from The Harvest Together Set5507. The sunflower boarder set comes from 6255 FG Sunflower Border. The images were colored with Copic Markers. I added some light blue ink to the sky for a little color. I fussy cut the sunflowers out so that I could make a border.


I also used some fall pattern paper from Honey Bee Stamps. I hope you have a great day!

Materials Used

Stamps:
5507- Harvest Together Stamp Set 
6255- FG Sunflower Border

Copic Markers: T7,T6,T8,Y38,YG93,YG95, R29, YR18, YR16, YG97, YG99, E57, E79, E59

Inks and Pens: White Gelly Roll, Pink Fresh Sage, Pink Fresh Sky Blue

Papers: Honeybee Fall Is In The Air paper pack

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Queens!

Floral Shop Water Color Card

Spooky Skeleton